Ukraine is situated in the south-eastern part of Central Europe and has its own territory, government, national emblem, flag and anthem. Ukraine today is a country of 46 million people, most of whom are ethnic Ukrainians. It borders on Russia, Byelorussia, Moldova, Slovakia, Roumania, Hungary and Poland on land and Russia, Georgia, Bulgaria, Roumania and Turkey on sea. The territory of Ukraine is mostly a level, treeless plain, calls “steppe”. There are the Crimean Mountains in the Crimean peninsula and the Carpathians in the west, but they are not very high. Mixed forests of pine and fir-trees, beeches, limes, oaks and elms cover the mountains, but the thickest woods can still be found in the northern part of the republic, in Volyn. Kiev and Cherkassy lie in the midst of the Ukrainian southernmost pine forest. The main Ukrainian river is the Dnieper. It is one of the longest European rivers and one of the republic’s main sources of hydroelectric power. The Dnieper and its tributary the Ross had been the cradle of the Ukrainian and Russian people in time immemorial. The climate of the country is moderate. Winter is rather mild, with no severe frosts but with regular snowfalls everywhere except the south. The rivers and lakes freeze in winter. The average winter temperature varies -20 Centigrade in the north to -3-5 in the south. Summer is quite hot and dry, with occasional showers and thunderstorms. The fertile black soil is well watered in spring and autumn and gets plenty of sunshine in summer.
As a country with a favorable geographical position (situated between Asia and Europe), Ukraine was always viewed by foreign investors as a country with better economic conditions, than other republics of the Soviet Union. The country is free of nuclear weapons. It is considered one of the safest places in the world with the second largest army in Europe and one of lowest crime rates on Earth.
The country is known for the medical programs, which it offers. Indian students can gain the advantage of studying medical programs in Ukraine. As the class size is small you can easily clear your doubts and increase your knowledge of the subject. The classrooms are practically oriented which increases the interests of the students in the subject. After completing the degree, the students can sit for a screening test, which makes them eligible for MCI registration. The country is known for the medical programs that it offers. Indian students can gain the advantage of studying medical programs in Ukraine. Ukraine the European country that has the achievement of 100% of literacy is the best place for studying medicine in the world. Ukrainian medical universities are certainly the premium and the best choice for any student who is interested in studying medicine and hopes for a career into it. Medicine is one such branch that is considered the toughest amongst all other preparations, now with the Ukrainian medical universities you need not put in such huge efforts, costs and time for the preparation of the medical entrance exams. In India, you have slimmer chances of being selected and even when you make into it, the college you are offered is not of your choice, say not the best one. The tremendous advantage of studying medicine in Ukraine is that you do not have to sit for any entrance test. The admission is on the basis of marks obtained in class 12th. No sooner you complete your degree just apply for a screening test to get a license to practice. If you make into it, you get the MCI registration. This MCI registration is required and sort of mandatory as it gives you the opportunity to practice as a registered medical practitioner.
- Degree obtained in Ukraine is directly valid in 27 European countries because Ukraine is a member of BOLOGNA PROCESS.
- Globally Recognized Courses (WHO, MCI, UNESCO, EUROPEAN COUNCIL, etc.).
- European Life Standard but very low cost compared to any other European cities.
- English Medium of Instruction plus nearly 25% of the people in Ukraine understand and can speak in English.
- Any student studying in Ukraine for 6 consecutive years can get confirmed visa for any European country plus USA and Canada. So much better Job Prospects if you study in Ukraine.
- Emphasis on Practical Aspects in Teaching (73%).
- Moderate Climate around the year except for 3 months during winter.
- Outstanding International Faculty.
- No ILETS and TOEFL required.
- Participation of Students in Seminars/Symposia/Project Work, etc. in other European cities.
- Bilateral Student Exchange Program with Universities in Germany, Sweden, Finland, Check Republic, etc..
- Chances of Permanent Residence & Settlement in Europe after completion of the study program.
- 100% VISA Assured to deserving candidates